Windpower Intelligence is Windpower Monthly’s specialist research division. It conducts large ongoing primary research programmes and publishes detailed market reports for the wind energy industry globally. Windpower Intelligence also offers two database trackers collecting and disseminating real-time market updates for nearly 24,000 utility-grade wind projects and 6,000 companies active in the sector.
Windpower Intelligence market report data is collected on the ground through local language research teams based in each country. Windpower Intelligence reports are unique as they are built up project by project, region by region, developer by developer.
They offer a more demand-led perspective than most wind forecasts, which tend to rely on sales estimates from turbine suppliers or policy targets. We believe the bottom-up approach can help future-proof your business plans.
- NEW: Wind Turbine Trends
- Global Offshore Wind Energy to 2026
- Technology Forecast for Wind Power to 2026
- Onshore Wind Power Operations and Maintenance to 2018
- Global Market for Wind Power to 2018
- Offshore Wind Cables Technology Forecast to 2025
- Offshore Wind Foundations Technology Forecast to 2025
- Global Offshore Wind Power Market Forecast to 2025
- Power Asset Ownership in Wind Power to 2020
- Europe, Middle East and Africa Markets for Wind Power to 2025
- Asia-Pacific Markets for Wind Power to 2025
- Emerging Markets for Wind Power to 2020
Windpower Intelligence Trackers are an unrivalled source of detailed business intelligence. They are built around a global database of nearly 24,000 wind farms and 6,000 wind industry companies, and they enable you to:
- Track new wind farm plans and projects
- Receive notification of contracts and deals
- Monitor policies, incentives and subsidies
- Watch company mergers, acquisitions and financing deals
- Create personalised alerts and watchlists to notify you of any changes
- Search by wind farm, company (supplier or developer), country or region, and industry category